Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chairs Makeover

I have been wearing my "makeover gloves" recently. The first project was covering our dining room chairs...again. We have had our dining room set for about 28 years and I think this is the third time I have covered them. The original fabric was a golden color and for some reason I kept covering with more light colors. I finally came to my senses and put a darker color on so food stains would be less obvious. DUH!! I am happy with the new look and very glad this project was completed. My next project was our powder room makeover which I will post in the near future.




The old look.




Bare chairs.




Close up.




The new look.

3 comments:

  1. love the new look! especially kid-friendly too for when kiddos like mine are over making their messes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so long since I looked at everyones blog. Your new chairs look great. You did a great job.
    Did you notice on facebook that we have our tickets bought. We leave for Nepal on Oct. 27.
    Thank you both for all your prayers and concern for us.
    LOve ya
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete