Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Loving Hearts

I love hearts!!! Since Valentine's day is all about hearts, candy and special relationships I love to bring out all my Valentine collectibles. It makes the cold winter days seem a little brighter, too.

I recently had a few "sweet" ladies over to honor and encourage a special lady who moved here last summer. It seemed the Lord was making it clear that those Conversation Hearts candy would be an ideal theme as I came across a devotional I found on line by a Christian lady using verses applied to the candy and their one to two liners...your sweet, be mine, etc. With the help of my techy granddaughter she printed up the devotional and some name placements for the table. Then she found a table cloth and napkins while we were shopping...this was getting very exciting for me:) I even found some small chocolates with the "look" of a conversation heart. Just the other day I found some "conversation" socks! Whoopeeee! As the days go by I'm sure there will be more items I'll add to my collection only to have to put them away for another year.

One thing is for sure though, I am a very special year round valentine to Someone who loves me with an everlasting love...EVERLASTING!!! It's valentine's day everyday when the lover of my soul is the LORD Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 31:3... Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

What a promise, what a Savior! Now that's a relationship that is celebrated daily!

Just imagine a conversation heart with this on it "John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life".

I love you!
Judy






Hoping all who enter our home feel loved and very special.




Seven sweet Grandchildren valentines...(one was really born on Valentine's Day)




The tablecloth says it all!




Sweet hearted ladies :)




Hard to resist these beauties!




Small heart cookies.



Favors for the sweet ladies.



Sweetheart Daughter, Sherry!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who enters your house always feels very special and loved. I know the Sellers family feel that way.
    I sure have enjoyed catching up on your blog. Love ya.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking over your blog
    Great blog title
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete