Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy 12th Horsing Around, Lacey!!!

Our Granddaughter Lacey just turned twelve recently and we celebrated her horse themed birthday with family and friends. She was very patient as her party had to be cancelled three times due to snowy weather. Because she loves horses we enjoyed horsing around with horse shaped cookies, haystack cookies and a horse pictured cake.

One of her favorite stores is Western Ways where she received some gifts for her birthday.


Lacey would love to own a horse one day and if she does I would love to ride it. I hope her dream comes true :)

Glad the weather finally cooperated and we got to celebrate with family and friends!!

May the Lord richly bless your life this year, Lacey, and all the years to come!!!!!

HEE HAW!!!!!!!






"Neighhhhhhh"... (Happy Birthday, Lacey)




I'm so hungry I could eat a horse :)




Happy 12th birthday, Lacey!




Lacey at her horse themed table.




Pink Horse Throw.



Matching Pink Horse Pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lacey. Hope you have many more and one day have a horse. I had horses when I was your age and I loved each of them. Loved to ride. If you are ever in the Austin area, let me know, my son Jeff and His wife have horses. They still have three sons at home.They are Amber, Rachael, and Marina. They all love horses. Have a good day. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete