Saturday, August 29, 2009

God's Sense of Humor :)

We recently saw a sight we had never seen before and I was so glad I had my camera with me. A goat in a tree!! I posted it on face book and thought it was worth posting on our blog. The owners had never seen any of their goats in a tree before so I was even happier I had taken the picture. Since then I went on line and found a sight where there was a picture of a tree full of goats. Apparently there are goats that do this. There are goats that also "faint." I hope the tree climbing goats and the fainting goats don't try and copy each other, ha!

Our God is such an awesome God who would create such extraordinary creatures. And to think He created us in His image is almost too much to comprehend...but it is true! In the Bible Genesis 1:25 says, "And God made the beast of the earth after his kind,... and God saw that it was good." v.27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

The picture of the goat in the tree is humorous and at times some of us are too... but to our God it is good!


1 comment:

  1. I like that. I've never seen this. Good post, and may God bless

    ReplyDelete