Here are SIX SIMPLE SUGGESTIONS that I have found help me.
1. TIME ALONE WITH GOD – At least 30 minutes and no exceptions (an hour is better)
IS. 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
2. BE OPEN AND HONEST WITH YOUR AUTHORITIES
ROM. 13:1-2 ¶ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
• NO DECEPTION ABOUT HOW YOU ARE UTILIZING YOUR TIME AND THE PRESSURES YOU ARE FEELING.
• ASK YOUR AUTHORITY TO PRIORITIZES YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
3. PLAN SOME SPACE AND FUN INTO YOUR SCHEDULE RATHER THAN NO BREATHING ROOM
ECC.3:1 ¶ To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
4. REGULAR PHYSICAL EXERCISE ( 30 MINUTES EVERY DAY)
1Thess. 5: 23 ¶ And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved
5. SEVEN HOURS OF SLEEP PER NIGHT ( +1, -1 NORMAL RANGE)
1 KING 19:4-6 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers. And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat. And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again
• TOO LITTLE SLEEP OR TOO MUCH SLEEP BOTH LEAD TO DIFFICULTIES
• THE TIME YOU MUST GET UP SHOULD BE THE GAUGE FOR WHAT TIME YOU MUST GO TO BED. SUFFICIENT SLEEP MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!
6. REMOVE CLUTTER- “DE-JUNK”
1Co 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
• CONFUSION ISN’T OF GOD. YOU’LL BE AMAZED WHAT FREEDOM, STRENGTH AND PEACE COMES BY JUST CLEANING A DRAWER OR CLOSET. WORK DILEGENTLY TO KEEP YOUR WORK AREA AND HOME FREE OF CLUTTER. (A REAL GOOD IDEA FOR YOUR MIND TOO!)
MY SUGGESTION ISN'T TO PICK AND CHOSE THESE SIX THINGS BUT INACT FAITHFULLY ALL SIX AND SEE WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES IN HOW YOU FEEL AND YOUR ENERGY LEVEL AND OUTLOOK ON EACH NEW DAY.