Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Spring Getaway

Recently we had the opportunity to get away and just rest up for a busy summer. Larry had a special time each day to soak up God's Word and read some good books. I got some shopping in and worked on some "jumble word puzzles", something I have recently discovered I really enjoy doing. It was good to get away but it was nice to come back to reality, too.



Front porch reading.




Cooking away from the wind.



Gotta love those self portrait shots!


This crab was way too close to my chair for comfort :(

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great vacation! The ocean is so relaxing! I've recently gotten hooked on Sudoku puzzles...have you tried those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Looks like a great time for two special people. Not to worry about Caleb, he loved his "little bed". And him and Trent had a wonderful time. Lots of memories to last a life time. Love ya,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete