Friday, May 22, 2009

Dog Sitting Days Part II

Well, we have had 2 days under our belts dog sitting. As you see by the pictures these dogs enjoy the good life. I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that when my husband took the dogs out for their walk yesterday morning he locked himself out of the house and had to call me from the front porch on his cell phone to unlock the door...pretty funny. when I answered the phone upstairs and he told me his dilemma of course I had to ask him "What's the magic word?" Where was the camera then?!!!!
We're dog tired, it's been a "ruff" day. Good Night!! Sleep tight, don't let the fleas bite :)
PB&J


Ahh, a very comfy spot :)


Double snoozers! (or is it Schnauzers?)


Sydney enjoying a snooze on the living room sofa, talk about comfortable!


Cole enjoying a snooze in the sun room.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys may feel an empty spot when those two have to go back home?!

    ReplyDelete