Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mother/Daughter Banquet

I'm trying to catch up with the past events we have been involved in. Our Mother/Daughter Banquet was a huge success thanks to many helping hands. I know I have posted many pictures and there were many more but, hopefully you will get an idea of the magnitude of the evening. We had great speakers talking about the different seasons of motherhood, a skit, music, a great meal and wonderful fellowship. Enjoy browsing...a picture is worth a thousand words.

Judy



Me and my girls :)







Some of the servers.




















A sampling of the table creations.





A sampling of the quilts hung on walls and quilt racks throughout our Ministry Center.

<



My grandchildren's precious creation about 7 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. The quilts are just beautiful! I love quilts! The centerpieces are great...so creative! Looks like a wonderful evening...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete