Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Stories Continue





















Due to the recent snow we received this weekend our son Scott, daughter-in -love Vicky, grandson Scottie and granddaughter Lacey and her gerbil, Sammy stayed with us because they lost their power. It was getting pretty cold at their house with just a kerosene heater running so we opened our home to them. Yesterday's post was about them sledding. Later that day Lacey and I made a dessert together. We had fun making a new recipe I had found on another blog:


div>http://cookingwiththepreacherswife.blogspot.com/




The recipe is called "Banana Cream Mousse Dessert" and was modified to use most fat free ingredients. The picture caught my eye and I really wanted to make that dessert. Since Lacey was staying with us I thought it would be a perfect time to make it. A picture is worth a thousand words so I will just post the pictures. Enjoy!!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment