Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Technical Dinasoures trying to join 2009 blog culture

We titled our blog after our "life verse" Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you.



We have often failed but since we were saved back in the 70's we have used this verse as a guiding principle to help us determine our priorities. I (Larry) am a control freak of sorts with a set schedule and a task list of accomplishments always set before me. Daily I find it necessary to go before the Lord and lay aside my plans and my priorities and ask Him to show me His priority for each day. He often has different plans than I do! :) And I can testify that His plan is always best. Will you along with me today seek His plan and His priorities setting aside your own where they conflict with His? No one ever regretted allowing Christ to be both the center and circumference of their lives. Take care to seek Him first and let Him take care of all the "OTHER THINGS" and He will! It's a promise He keeps because He is The Faithful One!

PB & J

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Brodie,
    I think you will be great at blogging! I look forward to it! =)

    ReplyDelete