Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Time to ever post


Here goes...I am very new at this so please bear with me. My husband showed me how to post last night so I am trying to remember everything he taught me. He is a great and Godly man who I am deeply in love (and in like) with! Next to the Lord he is my very best friend. We are totally opposite in just about everything except our love for the Lord, our children, our family and our brothers and sisters in Christ. One of our opposite areas is.... he likes to fix and help people and I like to fix "things". The other night we were going to put up rope lights in our living room. We have a sunken living room and it tends to catch people by surprise. You can easily take a fall into our living room. Sooooooo, he lovingly and sacrificially layed on the floor and screwed in very small screws into very small clips about every 2 feet. I was very impressed with him and the wonderful job that he did. I even snapped a picture for evidence :) Hopefully I will be able to post the picture. He did complain of his shoulders bothering him after it was all done but I don't think he had any injuries as in times past! Maybe I'll share some of those stories in the future:) Judy

1 comment:

  1. When I first looked at the picture I thought you were one of "those people" who still have their Christmas lights up. haha Tom

    ReplyDelete